BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD BANNER –
Has disappeared from this Post – Apologies.
What can I say.. 2 awards in as many days. I am truly and honestly flattered. This one has been bestowed upon me from the delightful, gorgeous honey-pie Paulama (as she owns Llamas) & perhaps loves honey-pies 😉
So I wish to thank www.depressionexists.wordpress.com this inspiring lady who has nominated me, please do look at her posts as she is encouraging and honest about what she suffers and her posts are there to help anyone in need. So thank you Paula from the bottom of my heart.
As I just received the 2012 Blogger of the Year Award from the lovely Eunice www.nutsfortreasure.wordpress.com
I am a little betwixt as to whom I shall nominate, as I feel that I can’t nominate those that I did previously, yet I am torn because I enjoy reading, communicating and following every single one of you.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 things about myself
1. I am a mother of two grown up daughters, I have a Memoir E published and I blog on a daily if not minutely basis because I love it so. I try my upmost to be a good follower and comment and read and share as much as possible.
2. I have a tattoo on my left lower hip with my fur-baby names ‘Tarsha’ whom we had to put to sleep 5 years ago for she was 16 years old and also a paw print. I had always thought of getting a Tattoo done, though pain and I are mortal enemies and I knew if I did it, it had to be for the right reason. When he had her put to sleep…my reason was found, for me to remember her always.
3. I love horse riding though I haven’t been for a while.
4. I would love to learn the Salsa or the Tango (without breaking a limb)
5. I love dogs all breeds, all shapes and sizes and wish that they were able to have a voice against the cruelty that is sometimes inflicted upon them.
6. I was born in Melbourne Victoria, Australia. I have lived in Melbourne all my life.
7. I have done some travelling. The places I have been to are :-New Caledonia, Bali, Thailand, Vietnam, France, Majorca, tip to toe of the United Kingdom, Ireland, Scotland., Queensland & New South Wales.
Now the tricky part for you are all beautiful – I have chosen the following nominees because I haven’t before and I not only wanted to spread the LOVE but they are very worthy –
My nominees for Beautiful Blogger Award are :
http://sensuousamberville.wordpress.com I nominate Amber because though she is only 24 years of age, I adore her posts, she has humour and so much wisdom for one so young.
http://anexerciseindiscipline.com To Melissa who started this site and gives other writers an opportunity to place their prose, poetry and photographs and is very supportive.
http://shirleychalmers.com To Shirley for her wonderful poetry and her posts about Australia.
http://wonderlandbytatu.wordpress.com ‘T’ who posts about motherhood and everyday life and I enjoy her openness and humour.
http://vincentmars.com Vincent who has the most intriguing and unique posts I have read, especially his 50 word stories.
http://wordsbecomesuperfluous.com Another Amber who does are marvellous post entitled Wordful Wednesdays, in which she educates us with words (I have never heard before) plus many other great posts.
http://scott-williams.ca Scott Williams whom I have only just started following admittedly, but his posts also intrigue me and educate. His sub title for his blog states – He is a Clinical Therapist, Speaker, Life Learner, Hired Gun (don’t know if the last bit is true) 😉
Honey-pies! *yum*.. your such a beautiful talented lady and very supportive to many people!
You ARE a Beautiful Blogger! xxxx
awwww thank you thank you thank you..no the keys aren’t stuck… erm did I say thank you? 😉 xxxxxx
oh, and the limbo… *nods wisely* lol…. Thank you.
Oh and I don’t think your nest is empty, points to all your blogging friends.
and you have helped fill it – so thank you
I second that!
Thank you thank you thank you Eunice – I so love all you guys xxx
and we YOU
Perfect award for you mumsy. You deserve it.
thank you thank you thank you – I feel a group hug coming on!!!!! 😉 xxx
awww again shucks, I feel so happy inside where I live with your gracious comments 🙂 xxx
OMG laughing and thinking you are so grand. I am getting lost on awards! The thing is? You deserve them ALL *smiles*
A Beautiful Blogger.
Shucks thank you thank you thank you also – I am so warm and fuzzy inside I’m having a flush 🙂 xxxxx
Your tattoo sounds marvelous! What a great tribute!
Thank you Mel – a constant reminder it is that, I would take a photo and post but it wouldn’t stay on the ***** page and also it would be in reverse so her name would ahsrat…which wouldn’t make sense at all!!!
YAY – you beautiful blogger you!!! Congratulations – I’ll definitely be checking out all your nominees now 😀
Thank you thank you – and thank you for checking them out – I just love this blog world – can you tell??? 🙂
Thanks so much!! You deserve this award – you are a beautiful blogger! I too would love to learn to salsa. By the way – just unfollowed you and then followed you again, to see if this would sort out my technical problems…as I said – things seem to have been a bit weird since I updated my browser. I’d be keen to know if you get told if someone unfollows you, so let me know. Sorry to bring this lovely post down with technical problems. Ending with a big smile and a hug. You’ve been such a wonderful encouragement, and I love reading your quirky posts!
Oh Gabriela sorry you are experiencing technical difficulties but I am so pleased you are still following. How can we tell if we get unfollowed though? Hmm my tech savvy brain isn’t working tonight (ok you can stop laughing).
I thank you immensly for saying what you did, as I have said in the past I am honoured to have you read my quirkiness! 🙂 xxx
**Hugggs** and a smile back to you!
Oh, I’m such an idiot!! Having a very dizzy evening. You’re going to get some strange comments from me!! In between unfollowing and following your blog, and catching up on your posts, my neighbours came round, so I ended up putting my comment on the wrong award!! Look at me so greedy! Anyway, hopefully by tomorrow I’ll have my head in order.
Pfft don’t we ALL have days like this. I shall wait and see if your head has returned to it’s normal capacity tomorrow & thank you lol
Pingback: Beautiful Blogger Award « sensuousamberville