I thank once again Mr. P http://ruleofstupid.wordpress.com for this inspiration.
For those that are sick of seeing my posts – I was described by http://thesenseofajourney.com the beautiful Gabriela in her last post as a prolific writer (She kindly dedicated some very kinds words about me and others). So I shan’t make apologies for writing so many, for this is me – ramblingsfromamum, mumsy or rambly…whatever you wish to call me (as long as it is nice) this is what you can expect of me.
No doubt some of these already exist – these were off the top of my head.
- A super oven – it’s cooked and basted to perfection within 5 minutes.
- A robot vacuum cleaner.
- A self-cleaning toilet, shower & bath.
- A device to self weed the garden and another to mow the lawns.
- A cupboard – hang an un-ironed shirt in – 2 minutes later it’s pressed.
- A dishwasher that packs and un-packs itself.
- No more battery required devices.
- A stove that automatically turns itself off once the meal is cooked.
- A shopping trolley that actually goes where you want it to (ok not for home but I had to include this).
- A device with the flick of a switch the song that you keep singing in your head is played in the room you are in.
- A human tele porter system so you don’t have to find the car keys, open the garage, drive the car, park the car to do the shopping.
- A personal force field which you can set off if faced with any unsuspecting danger (people or spiders).
- A hat that I would wear for 5 minutes that would allow me to remember everything from the previous day (week/month/year?)
Really – a wand – that’s all I need a magical wand from Harry Potter where I could wave and make everything happen.
From dusting to hanging up the washing.
Where I can waft it over cupboards and all those pesky plastic containers are neatly packed.
A wand that would assemble the Christmas tree in all it’s glory baubles and all and then dismantle itself.
A wand that did all the mundane chores would simply be the only instrument I would need.
So that kindly folk is my list. I am sure there are so many others – but my brain is tired.
I want a wand for all sorts of Harry Potter like acts…:-)
Now why did that comment conjure bad & evil ways young lady? 🙂
LOL! Not sure. I’m actually more like Ginny than I am Bellatrix. 😉
‘A shopping trolley that actually goes where you want it to’ was on gadgetman. There is such a thing, though not fully user friendly.
Hi Jeyna thanks for the feed-back and visit. We can only live and dream I guess that the perfect trolley evolve 🙂
OMG! Please can I have one of those wands??? Lol xxx
Yes $43,000,000.00 and it’s all yours 😉
I want the ‘song in my head’ device, great idea, and a hat too!
At your perfect dinner party, who are your guests and why (anyone from any time in history)
Thank you! – wouldn’t it be awesome oh and the hat that’s a must.
Thanks for the idea thanks for the comment thanks for the next idea..oops I’m gushing 😉
Hmm I think you are looking for deep and meaningful…. possibly, but it will be what pops into this noggin..be afraid..very afraid 😉
Invite Einstein if you want – but invite Daffy Duck instead – I’m happy. In fact, invite both! They can try and solve Quacktum theory! 🙂
I want a self-cleaning toilet, shower & bath! Wow – that would be awesome 😀
You just want the house finished don’t you? 🙂
The toilet shower and bath will just have to wait young lady 😉
LOL! 😀 Yes – I need a bathroom first!
Pingback: Bringing Back The Christmas Joy By Giving « theinnerwildkat
Just wanted you to know…I nominated you for the Blog Of The Year 2012 award…mostly because you’re just Awesome! 😉 Enjoy!