Tatu who writes from http://wonderlandbytatu.wordpress.com is a down to earth mother living in Greece with 2 adorable children. She writes of her battles, her joys of raising a young family. She is very similar to me in her thoughts and I enjoy her posts immensely, she is also inspired from www.expatsincebirth.com
‘T’ as we call her has very kindly nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am extremely grateful for the Awards that people bestow upon me, however I am not one to have a side bar full of them and in return for their kindness, I believe in reposting the people that she had nominated. In that way people who watch “ramblings” may want to visit them. I am grateful that T has nominated me amongst these other recipients and I hope that by me doing this, that is an indication of my gratitude for the Award. Thank you T.
- momastery Glennon is the main reason I fell in love with the blogging world. As true as one can get, fragile, human, she lets us into her brutiful (life is beautiful and brutal as she says) life.
- ramblings from a Mum Jenny is my go to experienced and loving role model of a mom
- oi skepseis mou (=my thoughts) Angeliki is a Greek mom living in the UK and she blogs about her thoughts on life’s bits and pieces (in Greek)
- team harman a sample of the life of a family with four kids in the UK along with some of the most beautiful pictures I came across in the blogging world
- my life is the best life very funny, very inspiring & very positive approach on life
- off to a nation of two plus one a blog about the life of a Greek mom, her English husband and their bilingual son
- roll over and play dad a very funny blog about life as a dad of two sons
- fiammisday Simona is what I would call the personification of style and I just love the way she manages to find the perfectly cute outfit for her daughter, everyday
- little miss wordy a home schooling mom of two who has the passion and talent to put her thoughts beautifully into words and share them with us
- ambitious kitchen Monique is a self-taught cook and baker who blogs to share her passion with food
- me myself and kids a father sharing his thoughts on life with his wife and two kids in the suburbs
- loni found herself Loni decided to find the way to become the happiest, most interesting version of herself while blogging on life, travel, food and family
- make it love it Ashley is a mom of three and my go to crafter
- frugal feeding a blog intended for those who want to eat good food on a relatively small budget
- canadian hiking photography Patrick is my favourite blogger photographer, his photos are far beyond breathtaking
Please visit these people if you have the chance.