Tatu who writes from http://wonderlandbytatu.wordpress.com is a down to earth mother living in Greece with 2 adorable children. She writes of her battles, her joys of raising a young family. She is very similar to me in her thoughts and I enjoy her posts immensely, she is also inspired from www.expatsincebirth.com
‘T’ as we call her has very kindly nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am extremely grateful for the Awards that people bestow upon me, however I am not one to have a side bar full of them and in return for their kindness, I believe in reposting the people that she had nominated. In that way people who watch “ramblings” may want to visit them. I am grateful that T has nominated me amongst these other recipients and I hope that by me doing this, that is an indication of my gratitude for the Award. Thank you T.
- momastery Glennon is the main reason I fell in love with the blogging world. As true as one can get, fragile, human, she lets us into her brutiful (life is beautiful and brutal as she says) life.
- ramblings from a Mum Jenny is my go to experienced and loving role model of a mom
- oi skepseis mou (=my thoughts) Angeliki is a Greek mom living in the UK and she blogs about her thoughts on life’s bits and pieces (in Greek)
- team harman a sample of the life of a family with four kids in the UK along with some of the most beautiful pictures I came across in the blogging world
- my life is the best life very funny, very inspiring & very positive approach on life
- off to a nation of two plus one a blog about the life of a Greek mom, her English husband and their bilingual son
- roll over and play dad a very funny blog about life as a dad of two sons
- fiammisday Simona is what I would call the personification of style and I just love the way she manages to find the perfectly cute outfit for her daughter, everyday
- little miss wordy a home schooling mom of two who has the passion and talent to put her thoughts beautifully into words and share them with us
- ambitious kitchen Monique is a self-taught cook and baker who blogs to share her passion with food
- me myself and kids a father sharing his thoughts on life with his wife and two kids in the suburbs
- loni found herself Loni decided to find the way to become the happiest, most interesting version of herself while blogging on life, travel, food and family
- make it love it Ashley is a mom of three and my go to crafter
- frugal feeding a blog intended for those who want to eat good food on a relatively small budget
- canadian hiking photography Patrick is my favourite blogger photographer, his photos are far beyond breathtaking
Please visit these people if you have the chance.
Canadian Hiking Photography is magical! Congratulations, Mumsy! *big kiss* on the check of course! Don’t want to gross you out! *laughing* xx
I know his photographs are amazing and he is also easy on the eye 😉 Thank you honey-pie. Mwaahhhh back to you too :-)xxxxxx
Excellent job Jen! well done, love, xxx, T
Shucks it was nuttin’ 😉 your welcome hun xxx