This morning I am totally as the British would say ‘chuffed’. Or as us Aussies say “You little ripper”. I opened my emails to find a nomination for a Reader Appreciation Award. I have seen these floating around but in all honesty haven’t really looked into them.
I would like to give a very warm and sincere “thank – you” to Kyred’s Blog who nominated me. For a novice blogger such as I am…I am honoured. I only hope I can enter the links correctly and do what I have been asked (my computer skills have little to be desired! and I’m not sure how I go about this)
For those of you that haven’t read or follow her, I ask that you take a peek as I am sure like moi you shall enjoy her writing.
The rules for receiving this award are as follows.
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.
The Questions to be answered
1. Your favourite colour – lilac & all it shades oh and yes emerald green (can I have 2?)
2. Your favourite animal – DOGS (& horses – again 2)
3. Your favourite non-alcoholic drink – Ummm (tries to think of non alcohol…) Tea
4. Facebook or Twitter – FB
5. Your favourite pattern – (face crinkles trying to think again – ummm) circles
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? – Giving, (but presents can be many things..from a wrapped up box to a warm smile & hug)
7. Your favourite number? – (this is hard! :-)) – 8
8. Your favourite day of the week? – Has to be FRIDAY!!!!
9. Your favourite flower? – Frangipani
10. What is your passion? – My family 1st, writing 2nd, horse riding. (is it cheating having 3?)
Below are the nominees!!!! I couldn’t stop at 12 …hopefully 13 isn’t unlucky for anyone!
I have chosen the people below because they have made me laugh, made me cry, inspired me with their words, their raw emotions or their photography. There are many reasons for choosing, I have chosen the sites below because they have taken the time to like, to comment, to become involved. Apologies for those I haven’t listed whom I have great enjoyment from, (but I think there is a limit) & if you know how long it took me to get this up and running you would understand why! 🙂
For those that are below, I nominated you because you have been involved with what I have written from my inception and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope that those of you who haven’t visited the below sites will have the opportunity of doing so and enjoy them as much as I have.
Once again readers unite in the appreciation of all of us who slog over a blog!
Apologies Kyred for the time it has taken me to do this….& thank you once again for the gesture. 🙂