Here I am again
Today was a blagh day.. is there such a word? Yes there is (in my vocabulary at any rate)
- A day where I truly did not want go into work.
- A day when I really didn’t need the driver behind me beeping his horn when I was stopped at traffic lights and knew I couldn’t move anyway. For him to then sit right on my ……. I’ll leave the dots up to your imagination (I’m trying to be polite here) all the way down the road and then duck and weave causing others to slam on their brakes. Not a Gen Y, but an elderly
gentlemen‘bloke’ (Aussie term) who thought he would make my morning drive to work the morning from hell.
- A day when after a weekend of heavy socialising I stupidly got on the scales and uttered those 3 letters OMG.
- A day when I came home utterly exhausted and burst into tears because I had to.
- A day when I just felt blagh with every minuscule moment that passed.
- A day when I noticed bruises and don’t remember how or when I got them.
- A day when I realised I haven’t taken my Krill or Aspirin for a few days.
So that’s been my day.
I hope tomorrow is better.
As I went for my walk at lunch time this came into my head
Where did you come from oh jiggly arms and tum?
Jiggly as I pound the pavement my arms and tum and bum
Wrinkle lines upon my face
Wrinkly lines such a disgrace
Good riddance I say to you all
Bring back the me I used to know
Nah who am I kidding that will never be
This is you, who you are now, the younger one you’ll never see
Stop rhyming as you walk this road
Can’t you stop for just a minute the thoughts within your head
Pfft so what if you have jiggly bits and wrinkles
At least you are not dead
That because it was a blagh day… The End