This was sent to me from firsttimefreedom – Her post is here http://firsttimefreedom.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/a-little-game-given-by-a-friend/comment-page-1/#comment-108
I am tickled that she nominated to partake in this ‘game’ and I have decided to play. I hope I have done this correctly..if not – you know where to find me.
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/Twitter and let them know they’ve been tagged.
I am on the far right of the photo, the middle one is my girlfriend (that I use to have) the one on the left is a girlfriend of my daughter whom I am very close too. This was taken before the short hair and the wrinkles (last year) The squinty, serious expression …it was an extremely hot day and I was..a little tired.
Eleven Random Facts
1. I am a devoted blogger.
2. I treasure friendships and I hurt deeply if they come to an end.
3. I’m playing this game because it was kindly sent to me, and tis rude to ignore…..hint hint 😉
4. My 58th is coming up in 2 months…of me oh my…I know…I can email you my P.O Box for flowers and gifts.
5. I love animals, horses and dogs are my faves.
6. I consider myself fairly up to date with most things in this new and advanced world …except spread sheets 😉 (that is for someone I know will comment)
7. I love my daughters, my parents and Mr. S to the end of the world and back.
8. I am impatient and moody and highly emotional.
9. I enjoy the people that I have met in my WP experience. I adore the friendships I have made, I am in awe of those that follow or to new followers who enjoy my ramblings.
10. I enjoy movies, reading when I’m not writing (so I don’t read very much) and socialising with friends.
11. I think of my life as it is and also now of the after life, for I do not wish to leave this planet, those that I love without grasping the concept that I can always be with them.
1. If you had a chance to go back 5 years from today knowing what you know what would you tell yourself?
That everything would be ok, that I would find happiness and love (Mr. S and I had our 5 years anniversary yesterday)
2. If you could go back to one point in history when would it be and why?
To see my parents in their youth and meeting each other. Failing that I would like to have been in Wiltshire when Stonehenge was being built.
3. Who inspires you, be it someone in your life or not?
No one in particular. Creative people, artists be they singers, painters or writers.
4. Three things you love about yourself?
My sense of humour, my ability to write and I’m hot. 😉
5. Who would you love to meet and talk to?
My younger self.
6. What music (if any) helps you get through things?
Depends on my mood – bright happy music or sad, simply lyrics with meaning.
7. What animal would you like to be and why?
A sloth – no need to hurry, take one’s time, ‘cruisy’ life style.
8. Why do you blog and does it help you?
I blog because I enjoy it immensely. I am able to release my inner thoughts, to write from my subconscious. I also continue to blog to meet very talented people. Sometimes I feel I may ‘blog’ too much but I cannot see myself giving up.
9. Whats the funniest joke you have ever heard?
A horse walked into a bar…. Nup I got nuttin. Too many to think about and choose.
10. What brings you the biggest amount of joy?
My girls, Mr. S my parents and my friends and writing.
11. What is your favorite sweet snack?
Chocolate….chocolate…chocolate bullets…(you eat them you don’t load them) anything with sugar.
My Questions:…. (some to be taken lightly)
1. What started you blogging?
2. What are your worst and best traits?
3. What is your favourite animal and why?
4. Who would you like to meet and why?
5. What is your favourite memory?
6. If you had the power to change something in this world for the better what would it be?
7. Which country would you like to visit that you haven’t been too?
8. If you could invent something what would it be?
9. Who inspires you?
10. What is your favourite food?
11. Have your read my memoir and if not why? 🙂
The people I hope will play my little game…totally randomly chosen, eyes closed and picked..enjoy!