This is something I haven’t done before, nor do I intend making a habit of it.
I am putting it out there (for my daughter) as she has signed up over here in Australia for Liptember.
Please see the details below.
We SHE would greatly appreciate it, if any one would care to donate anything (large or small) for this cause.
I thank you in advance on behalf of Women’s Mental Health and my daughter #2 who no doubt will be wearing zany colours throughout the month of September!
Psst: If you let me know if you contribute – I shall put your site up on a special thank you blog.
AND my daughter will also thank you.
I have registered for Liptember – Please sponsor me or donate to the cause! Please go to the attached link- thank you SO MUCH!!! 🙂
Liptember is committed to raising funds and awareness for gender specific mental health issues for women.
Through a fun, fresh and engaging campaign, Liptember encourages women to openly communicate and familiarise themselves with gender specific mental health issues.
Please share and join to help raise money and awareness for Women’s Mental Health.
The rules are simple. A month is all it takes. Women participating in Liptember must wear the lipstick throughout September at work and when out and about.
Go to the web page: http://www.liptember.com.au/ to see full details.
Why Mental Health?
- There is little gender specific mental health research applied to women
- More focus needs to be placed on treating men and women separately when it comes to mental health
- Suicide is the biggest single cause of death for Australian women aged 18 to 34
- One in three Australian women will suffer depression or anxiety during their lifetime
- Women are more susceptible to anxiety and depression than men
- Post natal depression affects 15% of women within the first year after childbirth