ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD
BANNER – Has disappeared off this Post- Aprologies
To be sure …to be sure (No I had no idea) I thought I would try to get that resonant Irish tone in there somehow.
Irish you say? What on earth for you may ask? For those of you who have not yet heard of the delightful
Or Katiekins or Katie O ( as I have nick-named her) I would ask you please that you visit.
If you want a post to read that
- Will fill your heart with joy, with laughter and sometimes with tears.
- Is honest & true (as a writer this is so important).
- From a person who takes the time to actually read what you have written and not just hit that like button & make the most wonderful comments.
- Is written how she speaks (I’m only guessing here as I heaven’t heard voice).
Then please visit her. She is the one who has nominated me for this Award and she bestowed it for this post..
So I thank you , for this is a post that means a great deal to me.
And now for the Rules:-
Post the Award somewhere on your blog…. Yes I have
Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog… Yup done that
Tell anywhere from 7 to 10 things about yourself…
Oh dear the hard part again…Honesty time
- I have 2 gorgeous girls who I wouldn’t trade for the world, but I would have liked another child. (Sanity allowing). 🙂
- I use to be 165cm (5′ 5 1/2″).. the half being VERY important. Though as I get older I’m probably 163cm now 🙂
- I have hazel coloured eyes.
- I had a tummy tuck some years ago and even though it’s not quite the same now,I’m glad that I did it.
- I CAN be moody and cranky & throw temper tantrums.
- I think I can be funny and make others laugh.
- I ADORE the friends and relationships that I have made since blogging.
Nominate anywhere from 3 to unlimited others for the Award – These are people whom I haven’t nominated before.
So please have a peek at their sites and perhaps share your thoughts on them?
Read and you shall know why I have chosen this.
You will smile, smile, smile.
I have only started following, however I am sure what some of you may read you will assimilate with how she writes.
And of course, let the nominees know they have been nominated.. I shall, I shall… give me time this is hard work 🙂
I just wanted to add this link in for Katiekins who posted the below… I thought it beautiful, I am sure you will do too!
PS: Ivonne I shall pick up your gracious Award tonight but for now I have to walk one very impatient pup that I’m minding. 🙂